Community InformationFairfax City, VA
Community information is not available.
- Alpha Animal Hospital
- American Red Cross
- Capital Hospice
- Centreville Animal Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
- Deepwood Veterinary Clinic, Inc.
- DeWitt Health Care Network
- Dominion Hospital
- Fair Oaks Medical Center
- Fairfax County Virginia VA Healthcare
- Fairfax Doctor
- FAIRFAX Family Practice Medical Center
- Fairfax Surgical Center
- Hayfield Urgent Care
- Inova Health System
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Admin School
- Physicians for Women
- Practice Made Perfect
- Prince William Emergency Vet
- Prince William Hospital
- Quality Medical Staffing
- Reston Hospital Center
- Saint Marys Hospital
- Skill Training Center
- Skin Cancer Outpatient Surgical Hospital
- Alexandria Arlington Bureau
- Army Times
- Buyers Guide Newspapers
- Comprint, Inc
- Connection Newspaper
- Davis Communications Group Inc
- Falls Church News Press
- Gannett Offset
- Las Americas Newspaper Inc.
- Media General Inc Media General Publishing Divisio
- Okaz Newspaper
- Omaid Weekly Inc
- Style Inc
- THE OBSERVER
- The Associated Press
- The Chronicle Newspapers
- The Hansan Group Incorporated
- The International Estimate
- U S A Weekend, Inc
- Bull Run Regional Park
- Mulch Solutions
- Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority
- Lake Accotink Park - 493 acres includes a 55-acre lake, wetlands and streams offering unique views of waterfowl and marsh life. Facilities and activities vary with the season and include canoe, boat rentals, fishing, tour-boat rides, boat launch, bait and tackle sales, hiking/biking trail and play fields.
- Frying Pan Park - preserves and interprets a rural community setting in a suburban environment for the educational, cultural and recreational enrichment of the citizens and visitors of Fairfax County.
- Great Falls Grange Park - is located at 9818 Georgetown Pike in Great Falls. The park, in the heart of Great Falls, has baseball/softball fields, a picnic area with pavilion, and a small tot lot.
- Green Spring Garden Park - is a 27-acre park located in Alexandria, Virginia, just a few minutes travel from the Nation's Capitol. Through its gardens and educational programming, Green Spring advances the awareness and practice of gardening in Metropolitan Washington, DC.
- The Turner Farm - 52-acre park is located on the site of a former dairy farm. The land was saved from development by a public/private partnership started in 1994 to "Save-the-Farm."
- Colvin Run Mill Historic Site - was acquired by the Fairfax County Park Authority for the preservation of Colvin Run Mill and its associated historic buildings, and for the enjoyment and education of visitors. It has been open to the public since 1972.
- Sully Historic Site - reflects the history of Fairfax County. Completed in 1799 by Richard Bland Lee, the main house at Sully combines aspects of Georgian and Federal architecture.
- Hidden Oaks Nature Center The Park is rich in history. While strolling through the woods, visitors can view a railroad embankment built just before the Civil War.
- Huntley Meadows Park - is a rich, natural island in the suburban sea of Northern Virginia. Its 1,425 acres harbor majestic forests, wildflower-speckled meadows and vast wetlands bursting with life.
- Foundation For Collingwood Library and Museum on Americanism - occupies 8.75 acres of land on the banks of the Potomac River, midway between Alexandria and Mount Vernon on what was once part of George Washington's River Farm.
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope-Leighey House - tells the story of Frank Lloyd Wright's innovative designs for a modestly-sized and affordable single-family house and how two families adapted the dwelling to fit their lifestyle.
- Gunston Hall Plantation - is a 550-acre National Historic Landmark.
- Mount Vernon George Washington's Estate The estate, gardens and farm of Mount Vernon totaled some 8,000 acres in the 18th century. Visitors can see 20 structures and 50 acres of gardens as they existed in 1799. The estate also includes a museum, the tombs of George and Martha Washington, Washington's greenhouse, and more.
- The Udvar-Hazy Center - National Air and Space Museum.
- Wolf Trap Park for the Performing Arts - with music from classical to jazz and pop to family musicals, plays and opera, Wolf Trap Park for the Performing Arts is the only performing arts park operated by the U.S. National Park Service.
- Center for the Arts (George Mason University) - Great Performances at Mason is a program of George Mason University's College of Visual and Performing Arts.
- McLean Community Center
- American Music Stage - is a non-profit theatre company that is dedicated to presenting family musicals to the theatre going community in the tri-state area.
- Columbia-Arlington Hospital
- The Virginia Hospital Center Arlington Auxiliary Inc
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital - 164-bed general hospital located in the heart of Arlington, VA. Our facility offers convenient, comfortable, friendly and cutting edge treatment with a wide range of clinical inpatient and outpatient services for adults.
- Manor Care Health Services - Arlington
- Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority Upton Hill Regional Park
- Arlington House - The house that Robert E. Lee called home for 30 years and one uniquely associated with the Washington and Custis families is preserved today as a memorial to General Lee, who gained the respect of Americans in both the North and South.
- Lyndon Baines Johnson Memorial Grove on the Potomac - the Memorial is located in Lady Bird Johnson Park, a Potomac River island in Washington, D.C.
- Theodore Roosevelt Island Park - this wooded island is a fitting memorial to the outdoorsman, naturalist, and visionary who was our 26th President.
- Upton Hill Regional Park - offers visitors a wooded oasis in the heart of the most densely populated area of Northern Virginia.
- Alexandria Transit Company
- Virginia Railway Express - VRE provides commuter rail service from the Northern Virginia suburbs to Alexandria, Crystal City and downtown Washington, D.C.
- Arlington Transit - ART operates within Arlington County, Virginia, supplementing Metrobus with smaller, neighborhood-friendly vehicles and providing access to Metrorail and Virginia Railway Express (VRE).
- Arlington County Commuter Assistance Program - CAP serving people who live and/or work in, or travel through Arlington by providing programs and services that help them find a smarter way to work.
- Fairfax Connector
- Arlington Historical Museum
- Fort C.F. Smith Park - this beautiful 19-acre site includes a scenic view of Washington, DC, a lush tree canopy, an open meadow, the lovely Hendry House and preserved earthworks of the Civil War fort built in 1863.
- The American Century Theater - is dedicated to presenting great, important, and neglected plays of the Twentieth Century - what Henry Luce called "the American Century."
- Signature theatre
- Teatro De LA Luna - our performances are in Spanish, with live English dubbing.